I know we've gone over this before but I sure could use some help.  Jack and
I are on Medicare (me, Disability but I have my Medicare card) with AARP,
Part L, and we really need some help with our prescriptions.  I've read a
lot of what has been written and don't understand some of it.

What I would like is to hear from those of you who have a good RX plan that
you feel is fair and that Jack and I might get to go with our other plans.
I've checked on the AARP and the one I think might work is the 'middle' plan
that is about $30+ a month.  I want one that I can get 3 months at a time so
I don't have to keep having it refilled.

Does all of this make sense???  Jeanne

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>