Hi Kevin,

Just an fyi, not sure if you are getting any help from insurance, medicare,
etc. or not on this power chair.? If you are not, you may want to consider
purchasing one second hand.? I've bought 2 second hand, the second only because
the first one didn't have the power to pull the hills at our fairgrounds, and
there are many fun events at our local fairgrounds.?

You can get some really good deals on a second hand scooter.? We bought mine
through private parties, but when going to a local mobility store for some new
crutches he had some great used scooters, and for not any more money than I
paid.? His looked newer and I was surprised.? There are so many people who get
them and only use for a very short time, and some never even go out of the
house.?

Unless I can get insurance to pay for me, which is highly unlikely with my
current?HMO,?I'll never buy new.

Hugs to all, Barbara A