Jeff  ~

I haven't seen any responses to your  letter ....perhaps because it is such
touchy subject....perhaps because people  on the list don't know quite how
to respond to you.......I am willing to  give it a shot.....from a
Christian perspective.

I think it is not so much sex that you  are missing, but rather a loving
relationship with someone - so much  so that you are willing to do anything to
find love.  We all hunger  for love and intimacy and often look for
fulfillment in all the wrong  places.  God is able to supply all need according
His riches in glory by  Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19) - usually quoted in
terms of financial need,  however it is not limited to money. In truth, Our
Father is able to fill  the emptiness in your life to the extent that
meaningless sex would be  exposed for what it really is; i.e., meaningless sex
and
a sin nature  running amuck.  There is no real fulfillment there (sex for
sex's sake),  only pain and complications to a life that has plenty of
challenges already.

Seek,  (truly, prayerfully seek),   God's will in your life - for if we
seek first the Kingdom of God, and His  righteousness, all these things shall
be added unto you (Matthew 6:33) and,  again, Father knows best what kind of
human intimacy is required and will  meet your needs and (this is the best
part) the needs of the female that  will be in your life.  You may find that
a sexual relationship is  secondary to a truly loving friendship, or it may
be that Father has another  marriage in your future and a better sexual
relationship than you can  even imagine.  With God all things are possible,  IF
we put Him first and foremost in our  lives.

I wish you only the best.
   ~ Lynn

 In a message dated 8/09/2009 5:19:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,