Take a minute and just watch this video. Even if you don’t have speakers, it is
worth the watch. Puts life into perspective as to what can be achieved when you
put your mind to it.

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

Phone- 717-334-6741, x 29

Fax-717-334-3414

My hours:  9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Thank you for providing information to us. Please be aware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained

         Subject:   You MUST See this Baseball Video!!!!!

GREAT STUFF

Lord, forgive me if I complain..  This kid is something else!!

                     The next time somebody tells you to

                     "suck it up", think of this

                     little guy. This will do your

                     heart good. Courage ?