Hi Jeff - I live on Long Island, dx TM in 2002 and MS in 2008. Recurring
Remitting at present

Bernie

________________________________

From: jeff bernier [mailto:jeffsmokeea...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:04 PM
To: msersl...@yahoogroups.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] an interesting note

well the other day i sat down with my father for coffee and we were just
talking about the past and various things when he told me somthing that
almost knocked me out of my chair.

my stepmother who is 48yo has been dx with full blow ms and is in a
nursing home,well i sat back for a minute and got a flashback of the
early days of not knowing,lack of knowledge and uncertianty,which weve
all been through,man was that a shock.

i need to know how many of the members on the list are from the upstate
ny area and just a location,i read some info on studies on ms and found
out my area of ny,im only 10 miles from cooperstown,has the highest rate
of ms and cancer in the country and the overall consenses is that,all
the industry from the midwest and canada put polution in the air and it
all setteled here,ill give more info in a little bit.

DIPLOMACY DOES NOT
WORK WHEN DEALING WITH
NUT'S HELL BENT ON
DESTROYING US.