Will be praying. I love what you said about "there is still  time for more."

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com)

In a message dated 8/24/2009 8:09:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cjb...@aol.com writes:

We are still in a holding pattern and has been getting harder for me to
keep up my hopes. But have decided today I will BELIEVE. I will be heading
down to Pontiac soon and will present my case, again, to both hospitals(  the
one he is in and the one I am hoping he will be in. He is getting very
discouraged. I must find something in myself to encourage him. I want to grow
old with him. I know some of my friends would say I already have, but there
is  still time for more. Please enjoy every minute you have. Keep the prayers
 coming.  carol and jim

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)