Candy, where did you find it?  I tried but only could find the Medicare
Part D.  I know this has been awhile since you wrote this but I kept it just
to ask you!!!

-------Original Message-------

From: CANDIS KALLEY
Date: 6/19/2009 10:57:30 AM
To: Richard J Boyle;  tmic-list
Subject: [TMIC] AARP Drug Card

Gunny,  today I did look into the AARP drug card for $19.95 a year and
subscribed to it.  THANK YOU for the info.  The FL Drug card is zero help in
tier 3 meds and Forteo was going to cost me $749.00 a month - I'm already in
the doughnut gap.
I spent yesterday in tears.  I had a glass of wine last night and woke up
today and remembered you saying AARP drug card, so I signed on - I've been
an AARP member for several years.
I found out what you were talking about that the AARP drug card is seperate
from Medicare supplement/Part D.  So, I signed up after seeing that the
Forteo is only $111.91 per month - about the same as I was paying for Boniva
a month!  I can afford that.

THANK YOU again!  Maybe next time I will "wake up" a little sooner or give
me a shout back to "WAKE UP!"

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.

<<01_tile.jpg>>