Some of your thoughts came this afternoon after I talked to Dennis' PCP. She
will order physical therapy, Send him to an orthopedic, and get him back to
seeing a wound care dr. Dennis has been going to a hyperbaric chamber for 2-3
months . I feel we can't get a crew of drs. to work with us.It seems we get
part of his care fixed them there is break in the link. Again we will do
nothing until everything is checked and rechecked. We live in TX it would seem
with Dallas and Houston there would be care available for his needs. :((

Thanks for your input it keeps me hopping.

Rebecca