I'm changing the e-mail address I use on the list from _jharpe...@aol.com_
(mailto:jharpe...@aol.com)  to _barbara...@gmail.com_
(mailto:barbara...@gmail.com) . I hope it doesn't cause any  confusion -- I've
used the same
e-mail address for the 11 or so years I've been  on the list. But there are a
couple of reasons for doing so. First of all, for  years people have been
getting Jan H. and I confused, so this should help there.  Secondly, the gmail
one is one I use for Internet sites and that's the one I  have on Facebook.
With so many TMers now on Facebook, I keep getting invites to  join when I'm
already there. By having the same e-mail here and there it should  cut down
on confusion and make it easier for people to find me.

I'll still have the aol address, so you can reach me at either  one.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com)
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)