From: cjb...@aol.com [mailto:cjb...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:04 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: cjb...@aol.com; heyjude48...@aol.com
Subject: [TMIC] My wonderful husband Jim

Please continue your prayers for Jim, but change them a bit and pray for his
journey up to the arms of our GOD. TM didn't overcome him and he would want
all of you to keep up the fight against it. He would have still been
fighting it, but the effects of his stroke and all the excruciating pain
from the side effects,slowly wore him down. He is comfortable now was able
to see our kids and the wonderful grandaughters.We have been with him
everyday but we do come home to sleep. GOD BLESS YOU. He loved me reading
the list entries and felt like he knew many of you. I will keep in touch or
at least try. carol and jim  TIAD

  _____