To: <tmic-l...@eskimo.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:49 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Fingernail growth ?

(This email is serious, like, no kidding)

Dear Group,

I have partial TM (C6, right side, 6 mm spherical demyelination).

I have central pain from my shoulders down, left side has three times as much pain as right side.

Recently I became aware that my left hand was slightly swollen, and my fingernail of my left hand were growing faster than on my right hand.

Has anyone else noticed anything like what I'm describing?

Thanks

Frank