I sent this note to the Southern CA TM support group.  It was suggested that I
send it to the list as some of you might remember Rick from some years back
when he participated in the TMIC group.  He was such an integral part of our
group and we will miss him greatly.
   Cindy McLeroy

Hi everyone, it is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I have to
share with you that Rick Steele past away last week.  He was such a great
friend to me and I know that many of you benefited from all of his medical
knowledge at our support group meetings.  Rick was one of the original members
of our group and he will be greatly missed.  He was a very kind caring man and
gave of himself in many ways to help others.  Sympathy cards can be sent to
Rick's partner:

      Bob Hopkins
      11739 Eddleston Drive
      Northridge, CA 91326

If you would like to honor Rick, it would be wonderful if you could send a
donation to :
                        The Transverse Myelitis Association
                         Paula Lazzeri, Treasurer
                         10105 167th PL NE