and do something for a good  cause...helping our fellow friends and family.

Closing with Love,
Jude

In a message dated 9/11/2009 11:26:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cherp...@msn.com writes:

Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 9:14 PM
Subject: Good Wishes

Today is  September 7, 2009. I am supposed to pick 12 women (who have
touched my life) and whom I think would want to participate.  I think that if
this group of women were ever to be in a  room together, there is nothing that
would be impossible. I  hope I chose the right twelve. My love, gestures
and  communications hopefully remind you how special you are.  Please send
this back to me. Remember to make a wish before  you read the quotation. That's
all you have to do. There is  nothing attached. Just send this to twelve
women and let me  know what happens on the fourth day. Sorry, did you make a
wish yet? If not make a wish before you read  on........
"May there be peace within. May you trust that  you are exactly where you
afaith in yourself and others. May  you use the gifts that you have received,
and pass on the  love that has been given to you. May you be content with
yourself just the way you ar e. Let this knowledge settle  into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing,  dance, praise and love. It is
there for each and every one  of us." Now, send this to 12 women within the next
15  minutes. And remember to send this back. I count as 1...  You'll see
why.
Suggestion: copy and paste rather than  forwarding it. "Life isn't about
waiting for the storm to  pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.re
meant to  be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are  born of