It's exciting isn't it?
I met Heather from Calgary after two years of emails and phone calls.
I met Jude while she was sick and then got to watch her get better and
I had the priviledge of meeting Carol and her precious Jim who just passed away
as well as  Lynne Meyers and two others at a Michigan meeting.
Each time I sit with another TMer I leave feeling invigorated.  We can moan and
groan and laugh all at the same time and it's such fun!
Patti  -  Michigan