Laurie from Baltimore.??????? FYI, I've found that some of the support group
data is "dated" or incorrect.? You might have better luck contacting the
National Org if you have a problem.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara H. <barbara...@gmail.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, Sep 13, 2009 11:05 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for TMr's for support groups

There is a list of established support groups for various states and countries
here:
http://www.myelitis.org/support.htm#3

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress,com

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Catherine <camoa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Kevin,

That is a wonderful idea.? Why don't we all just say where we are from .. as I
have seen here.? Several support groups may start.? Thank you for a great idea

So I will start...

Catherine, caretaker? .... Central Mass.