Terry and I had the pleasure of meeting Rick at the first TM Symposium we
went to approx. 8+ years ago.  Since then, we have had several visits with
he and his partner, Bob, (we live fairly close to one another).

The last time we had visited their home, they had recently put in the
redwood paths in their yard to make the slope wheelchair accessible, (which is
most incredible, by the way).   Terry had not seen the majority of the  yard
until that time.  He finally got get up to the koi pond and stream  that
runs down the slope.   Rick was so proud of his home and  overwhelmed that he
could finally have the run of it once again.

Rick was an extraordinary man and will be greatly missed.  He had a
beautiful smile, a great sense of humor and a huge heart, just to name a few of

his wonderful qualities.

Sandy