From: Larry Okie <okielar...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] 35 years ago today!
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 9:31 PM

This is Larry in Oklahoma. I was going through some old photos with my family
and found some of me during my early days of TM. I can't believe it's been 35
years ago today I was admitted to the hospital starting my journey with TM.
They say the Lord won't give you more than you can handle! I just wish he
didn't think I can handle so much!
Thanks for being part of my life TM'rs! It sure would be a lonely journey
without you all!

Larry in Oklahoma where it was a beautiful day!