What really gets me with Congress is that we, American Citizens, pay their
salary and their benefits - they pay nothing into Medicare.  Congress gets a
list of Insurance Companies to pick and chose and they own their own insurance
policy!  Before I becames disabled, I worked and had to take anything that my
employer chose PLUS pay 1/2 for a crappy policy.  I couldn't even take the
insurance company to court if any of the ERSIA rules weren't followed BECAUSE I
didn't own the insurance policy - the company did!

ONCE again, Congress screwed every American citizen that works for a company
with the ERSIA laws!

I'd like to have Congress pass a law that puts the laws into PLAIN English and
then we, the American Citizens, go and VOTE on laws directly - no middle
blundering, lobby paid for Congressman!

When Congress was set-up, there was no internet - we all could VOTE at
anytime!  Skip the voting in Congress - just have them there for bills and
admendments that are submitted by American Citizens!  Then, we the people
actually vote for what we want or don't want!  No more pay raises for Congress
and limited benefits - just like a common American Citizen!

I do hope you write your Congress persons - Representative and Senators - for
Health Reform - REAL Health Reform for each and every American Citizen!

Candy K.