For
the first time in 35 years, seniors are not expected to receive an
automatic cost-of-living adjustment, the yearly increase that helps
them make ends meet and keep up w...ith
rising prices. This is in spite of the fact that the costs of
prescription drugs, utilities and health care continue to rise.

This
is a big problem - and, unless Congress acts, the 41 million seniors
who rely on Social Security will be left without relief in this tough
economy.

Join me in contacting Congress to tell them to act fast
to make sure that seniors get the help they deserve next year. Just
click the link below to send your message.

Thanks so much for your quick help on this urgent matter.

https://secure2.convio.net/aarp/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=453

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~