From: Gary Thomas <gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 11:09:13 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Fw: Oregon candidate with MS on Segway

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Thomas
To: TMIC list
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 9:19 AM
Subject: Oregon candidate with MS on Segway

Some of you may have seen this article in the newspaper but thought it was
interesting.  I've never seen a Segway in "real life,"  only a picture of one
Does anyone out there with TM use a "standup" Segway?

Gary in Michigan (where I'm not sure how the Segway would get through the
winter snow!)

http://www.dailysentinel.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/National/US_Oregon_Candidate_MS.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=1&cxcat=0