From: C E <snow121...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Swine Flu
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 8:26 AM

Did you get the H1N1 vaccine?  What kind of comments did your physicians make
regarding his recommendation for you to receive it or not receive it?  Do you
have TM, MS or something else?

You may reply to the list or directly to me, whichever you prefer.

Carol in Addison, IL

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!