  From: wim from holland<mailto:wim_from_holl...@hotmail.com>
  To: TMIC<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 5:17 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] strange year

  We have a strange year behind us. First in March my mother in law died after
a short periode of hartfalure. Now my own mother past away at the age of 88.
She suffered dimensia, after a faal in the summer, broken hip, she got one
infection after the other. She was skinny, and became weeker by the day. Last
few weeks, contact was difficult and for me it is a relieve, that her suffering
is over. She had a good life, the last 5 years were the difficult ones. She did
not understand the most matters, forgot a lot and had not interesting in drinks
o0r food, what comes by her illness. Monday is her funaral, she left 52 family
members behind.

  Wim from Holland

  Deel je leukste foto's met je vrienden met Windows Live
Photos<http://www.microsoft.com/netherlands/windowslive/Views/productDetail.aspx?product=Photos>