  From: cjb...@aol.com<mailto:cjb...@aol.com>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 6:16 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Re, Wim

  As you know I have first hand recent experience, with what you are going thru
with people dying. I am sorry for your loss. It really doesn't get any better
but, you do start to know that you must deal with it. I have my memories and
they will at times make me chuckle, at times make me mad, and will always make
my eyes water, but I love my memories. I was lucky enough to have been married
45 yrs to the bravest, strongest, kindest man in the world.  carol belz