From: Laura Beaudin <laura.beau...@gmail.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Interview about viruses and vaccinations
To: edmontoncraft...@yahoogroups.com, edmonton...@yahoogroups.com,
geoffrey.beau...@gmail.com, jcollinsbeau...@rogers.com, salamab...@hotmail.com,
tammyssomalih...@gmail.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com, beings...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 2:15 PM

I highly recommend a look at these interviews with Dr. Rauni Leena Luukanen
regarding viruses in the modern day. It's certainly an eye opener. Before
writing her off as a quack-doctor, remember that she's Finland's highest
medical officer, has three specialties, and has served as our equivalent of
National Health Minister. In a way, it echoes a lot of what I've felt regarding
some of these vaccines, but she takes it a step further.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJTds1QUI&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJTds1QUI&feature=related>