  From: Patricia Cooley<mailto:patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
  To: 'Jill Hammond'<mailto:3jmhamm...@clearwire.net> ; 'Anna & Jim
Jo'<mailto:stevejojohn...@msn.com> ; 'Susan & Ted Roth
'<mailto:susanema...@mchsi.com> ; 'Tmic'<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com> ; 'Tom &
Deb '<mailto:t...@ddoel.com> ; 'vanessa Quinn'<mailto:vanessa.qu...@dhs.gov> ;
'Wayne '<mailto:wme...@ci.everett.wa.us> ; 'Zsolt &
Patty'<mailto:zdor...@comcast.net>
  Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:31 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Team Hammond Update

  Hello Team Hammond:

  I was so glad to see your posting.  I have worried about you, especially at
night when I say my prayers.  I was so afraid  that since we haven't heard from
you that things were not going well for you.  I am glad you had a good
Thanksgiving with your family, and they helped put you in the Christmas mood.
On Thanksgiving, my family also put up our tree, and even though it isn't quite
like I would, it is beautiful nevertheless since my two granddaughters helped.
I will pray all goes well with your next round of chemo.  I wish you and your
family a very blessed and Merry Christmas.

  Patti - Wisconsin