From: Barbara H. [mailto:barbara...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 12:30 PM
To: Janice Nichols
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Age

I was 38 in when TM hit Sept. 1, 1995

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
wrote:

Hey!

I have a request.   I was talking to my neuro and he was curious to know
the ages

that my website friends were when they were hit with TM.    Do you all
mind sending

me that info  -  even if you only read messages and don't usually
respond?    I would like

to get as many ages to him as possible.   I told him you all were a
pretty cooperative group!

Thanks guys

Janice, Missouri