  From: Barbara Alma<mailto:balmat...@aol.com>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:50 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] I love you guys

  I just came on to TMIC and am overwhelmed at the show of support by my family
here.  It is so heartwarming to see how many have came on and offered up
support and prayers for our family at this time.

  We were told this morning that Dan will be in the hospital for about a week,
and that he should be fine, but it will take a while for him to recover from
this.  We can be patient ...... although it is hard watching him go through
this.

  Again, thank you all and I cannot express how much this means to me.

  Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA