normally good advice but they can't prescribe something the drug companies haven't developed. Nerve damage pain is something that until recently was "in our heads"

Mindy
On Dec 23, 2009, at 8:33 PM, Janice Nichols wrote:

I don't have that problem, but either your doc or the pharmacist you go to should help - especially the pharmacist. They know
more about drugs than doctors.
Janice

From: "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:38 PM
To: "'Kevin Wolfthal'" <wolft...@optonline.net>; <tmic- l...@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] OT:  sorry...

Kevin:

I went through the same thing when I first came home from the hospital. I don't know if it was a result of some of my meds, but I have found that if I take a daily acidophilus tablet each morning I am O.K. I am also the type of person that when I become stressed out about anything, it affects my digestive system so I try not to become too stressed, if that is possible.

I hope you can find some solution to your problem.

Patti - Wisconsin