Can I get the groups assistance getting Todd Tarno to get in touch with me.
This is concerning the raffle that we had and he was the winner of. I've sent
him multiple emails to the email address that shows up here on the group and
I've also sent him a note on the TM Network and Facebook too.

He has not responded to me yet and I need him to contact me so that I can get
the correct measurements from him for the cane that he won in the raffle. I
need to get it cut to the correct length and install the rubber tip on it and
then get it shipped out to him.

I'm obviously available here on the group, on Facebook and also on the TM
Network too.
Todd, if you're out there send me a note. Please.....

Kevin Weilacher
N.E. Ohio (Canton)