Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:43
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Fw: Forget all other emails but this one!!!! MOST EFFECTIVE

I am sorry you were to offended by this e-mail. We all have our own opinions, but all you need to do if you don't like an e-mail is to delete it. I know this is not a political site, but there is a lot of truth in the e-mail. However, if you don't agree just ignore. My life is controlled a good deal my TM, but not totally and personally I do like to see other subjects discussed. That is just MY opinion.

Patti - Wisconsin