Lynne, your weather choice to live is tooooo hot for me.    Was in Phoenix once
during late spring - it was fine then, but you could tell it was heading hot.
 No for
me.           Janice

From: lynne myers
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:13 AM
To: tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Yooo...hooo....TMIC Members, where are you?

      Three types of weather are bad for me.  Cold rainy weather is the worst,
even the day before the rain starts.  Hot humid days are next on my list.  Then
the cold.  So in Michigan that leaves me a couple of months out of the year
that aren't any of the above. Heather I agree about the changes in the air
pressure because when the weather changes I want to do nothing more than go to
bed and not move.
      Lynne

        In Arizona where the weather is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        There is none so amazing as God
        Peggy Wilson

        In a message dated 2/1/2010 8:06:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,