I agree with you.    After all, it is our body and the more we learn, the
better off we are  -  usually.
Janice

From: Grace M.
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:47 AM
To: jan...@centurytel.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: TM/Hi Barbara, I'm another one.

  Hi again Janice,

  I'm firmly of the opinion that a patient needs to be educated re:  their own
disease process, in order to take a proactive stance re:  treatment protocol
and disease management.  The best thing that one can do for themselves is to
start pulling up the research.  I have alerts set on my mail program that
regularly update me with the new abstracts and papers regarding NMO, that are
published online.  It's been a huge help.

  Grace