Hi Kevin,

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I do think, as you and others
mentioned, that it might revive your mom a bit to be home. My mom was in the
hospital a number of times her last few years and got more depressed each
time she had to go in, but she was fine once she got home.

Since moving my mother-in-law nearer to us, I've been subscribed to a site
called ElderCareABC Blog at http://eldercareabcblog.com/. This morning it
listed a link to an article titled "How To Choose a Hospice" here:
http://www.healthytheory.com/how-to-choose-a-hospice

I thought I'd send it along in case it might have something useful for you
in it.

I am praying for you both.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com