Thanks Wim, it is quite exciting to see our country moving forward and making
the health of our nation so important.

From: wim from holland
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:08 AM
To: TMIC
Subject: [TMIC] healthcare

Congratulations with your new healthcare system. It is almost a copy of the
Dutch system. Our minister of heathcare had been a few times in America and the
White House to excplain the benefids of the system. At the end it will makes it
all cheaper for customer, gouverment and insuerance companies. It provides
healthcare for everyone. For those who had not healthcare and get an accident,
taxpayers had to pay for it. Also people because of not having healthcare
waited much too long to see a doctor, at the end ended in a hospital with much
higher costs, wich came at the shoulders of the taxpayers.

Here in Holland, because the insuerance companies demand you take the cheapest
possible medications, the price of these is now so much lower, that Gemans and
Belges come to Holland for the free medications, only Spain and Portugal are
cheaper.

Wim from Holland

Minder SPAM in de verbeterde Windows Live Hotmail