Patti - Wisconsin

From: Jill Hammond [mailto:3jmhamm...@clearwire.net]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 7:09 PM
To: Anna & Jim ; Annie ; Becky & Steve; Beth & Greg; Bob & Beverly ; 'Boyd';
Carole Matteson; Char Brower; Cheryl Hammond; Cindy Dunn; Craig & Candi;
'Craig Fiore'; fi...@dhs.gov; David Brooks; 'David Gay'; Dennis & Pam; 'Earl
Fordham'; Elaine Boos; Eric & Eri; Fred & Susan; Gil & Mari; 'James Fulmer';
Jan Hlavaty-LaPosa ; Jim and Bobbi ; Johanna ; Judy & Karl; Keenan; Kendra ;
Lenny Lisa; Lisa ; Lynn & Jade; Mari & Gary; marie swanson; 'Mica Ward';
Mike & Nancy; Nancy; Noah ; Pat Allegretti; Pat and Corky; Pat Doebele; Pat
Massey ; Paula ; PJ ; Ron ; 'Sally'; Sarah Bell-Schell ; 'Scott Hamilton';
Sharon & Steve ; 'Sheri Meyer'; Steve & Gail ; Steve and Jo; Susan & Ted
Roth ; Tmic; Tom & Deb ; 'vanessa Quinn'; Wayne ; Zsolt & Patty
Subject: [TMIC] Update

Please see the attached Update.   Mike