From: Bob and Sue Mattis <bobsue6...@adelphia.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 11:51:23 AM
Subject: [TMIC] LARNETON - PART 2

Hello all.....again.

I’ve done a little more research on Larneton that I asked about in my other
e-mail.  Seems this Gordon’s HerbalResearchCenterthing is a hoax.  Apparently
they also have other sites where they promise that the same
formula that cures everything from Guillian-Barre to Polymyalgia Rheumatica, to
Burning Mouth Disease (what ever THAT is!)....and on...and
on....and on......

Something should be done to stop scammers
from doing this crap.

Sue