You have a great attitude which will get you through whatever comes, which has
been a lot already.      I really admire you.
Janice, from Missouri

From: cjb...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:11 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Tm SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

HI I am Carol in Michigan, Imlay City to be exact. I sure hope you get lots of
people to come to your meeting.  It was such a pleasure for Jim and I to get to
meet and share with other TMers. Of course my feelings are divided as my Jim
went to be with God last September and that is a much better place for him now,
but I will still continue to go to the Michigan meetings as long as they invite
me and I am able, because they are all family to me now. I am doing well and
concentrating on my great memories. I consider myself blessed.   Carol