  From: jeff bernier
  To: msersl...@yahoogroups.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:12 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] just wondering

  im sure some on the list may find this offensive and to you i appologise,but
i think it is a legitimate question,can somone with paraplegia still be able to
achieve an erection or be able to experience ejaculation,again im not trying to
offened anyone,but im looking for answers.

  DIPLOMACY DOES NOT
  WORK WHEN DEALING WITH
  NUT'S HELL BENT ON
  DESTROYING US.