That sounds like a good "move" (pun intended) getting to be near
granddaughters.  We'll be waiting to hear from you from your new location.
Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patricia Cooley
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 11:09 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Moving

  Hi Everyone:

  This has been in the works for many months, but next Saturday, May 22nd, we
are moving to Waupaca in Central Wisconsin.  This move we feel is necessary to
be near family.  My current e-mail address won't work after Thursday this week.
 I have signed up for google e-mail at:  wpcoo...@gmail.com.  I will
unsubscribe this e-mail address and include my new one.  I don't want to lose
contact with my TM family.  It also  might be several days before I have my
computer set up and a new internet provider.

  Moving is certainly the pits, but when you don't have good mobility it
really, really sucks.  I will be glad when we are settled and will be near to
my 2 granddaughters.

  Patti - Wisconsin