Great discussions going on:
LYRICA
I took 1800mg Neuronton, then 2400mg, then switched to Lyrica because the
neurontin took too long to work and stopped before my next dose.  The Lyrica
works faster and steadier at 100mg / every 8 hrs.  My Neuro suggested this
switch when I complained of the few hours of relief I was receiving from the
Neurontin.

CYMBALTA
I also take 60mg Cymbalta daily.  I need it for it's antidepressant qualities
and get the added benefit of additional neuro pain relief.  It has given me
problems with "brain zaps" that dissappeared after I tried to stop taking it
and then went to back on the regular dose.
My Neuro switched me from Effexor to Cymbalta at my request.

BACLOFEN
10mg every 8 hours for muscle spasms and banding.  This med is what allows me
to move.  My muscles are too constricted without it, but if I take too much I
look like a slobbering drunk.  I cn take it at 6 hrs if I;e over exerted and my
muscles are tightening too much.

MEDICAL MARIJUANA - MERINOL
I voted for it in Michigan and the vote passed.  I don't expect to ever use it
for personal reasons, but I think it should be available for those who need it.
 Our pharmacist said Medical Marijuana wasn't needed, because Merinol works
exactly the same.  Well, we all know from our own experiences that nothing
works the same for everyone so if you need it, so be it.

NEURO VS. PRIMARY DOCTOR
I found a doctor who heard of TM so I didn't make a Neruo appointment at my six
year anniversary in November.  However, I also haven't needed any drug changes.
 It will all depend on how the PCP works with me if I request a chane in meds.

TMIC List
Both my Neuro and PCP encourage me to learn all I can from this terrific group
and pass that info on to them.  They don't claim to be know-it-all's when it
comes to how bad the pain can get.

Patti - Michigan