Patricia,
I just started getting the banding in the past year, after 22 years of having tm.

It's a girdling feeling in my upper torso. When it started I thought I was
having a heart attack. I had my heart checked a few weeks ago and it's
fine except for occasional tachycardia which I am treated for.

The last two years have been extremely stressful. I've lost a lot of weight
and have great anxiety as a result. I am guessing the banding is related.
Someone mentioned eating causing banding. I've noticed a relationship
between eating and banding also, but it seems to be worse when I don't
eat. TM is a weird animal.

My tm started with horrible foot pain. Now my feet are mostly numb,
but I sometimes get the stabbing pain.

Kevin

Patricia Cooley wrote:
Kevin I guess I am lucky I don't have banding, just horrible neurophy in my feet which drives me insane. I sure wish there was something they could do for all our pain.
Patti - Wisconsin