I saw my neuro yesterday and he finally got to see that things are not
"maintaining" but actually are getting worse.

I've tried to tell him in my last 2 visits but he didn't get to see any
physical difference but yesterday my body finally gave him a full display.

He got to see my L hand give him a Vulcan salute,a good 30 seconds of an
"Elvis" demos with my R leg spasming, and my walk being more unsteady!

He ordered MRIs of the C, T, and L regions of the spine.  However, when his
staff was scheduling the MRIs, they told me it was Medicare's requirements to
have the only 1 set of MRIs section a day.  Has anyone had any MRIs since being
on Medicare?  Is this true - only 1 section at a time?   Seems unbenefical in
time and money!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.