From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, Jun 14, 2010 8:16 am
Subject: [TMIC] Visiting Doctor

The home-visiting doctor came to my home last Wednesday. He btought another
doctor
who I guess is in training. I wasn't expecting him that day, but it turned out
to be a
pleasant exerience, well, as pleasant as a doctor's visit can be. He is going
to adjust
my anxiety med and possibly start me on gabapentin for pain. So far so good.

Kevin