From: aca...@aol.com [mailto:aca...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:50 AM
To: Butcher, Bernie (S&FS); tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] anyone out there

Hi Bernie, I am back in Woodbury.  Hi to everyone also.  I Dont write
too often but missed all the emails.  This weekend in NY on Long Island
there is going to be an independence expo sponsered by United Spinal.
It is very informative and shows all the new innovations in wheelchairs,
minivans, etc.  Last year I saw motorcycles for the disabled.  There are
classes on various topics given and advice on insurance, travel,
parking, etc.

    Bernie, if you get Newsday there is going to be an article on me in
the July 3 edition Act 11 section  (unless I get bumped).

    Take care, Rosalie

In a message dated 6/23/2010 8:42:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,