Dalton, Only gone fishin' about 4 times in my life - no my cup of tea!  We are
in our "rainy season" now and its beginning to look like a "normal" one.  The
first 2 years with TM we were in a draught and I didn't have too much trouble.
Now, its constant pain.  Last season, I slept through practically the whole
season.

How are you doing?  Are you in NY now?

If I remember right, the last question you asked me was if TM is reoccurring -
yes a small percentage will have reoccurring TM.

Currently we are trying to figure out why I'm having more spasms which are more
severe plus fatigue is MUCH worse.  I'm also having both legs/ankles/feet to
swell AND I've lost complete control of bladder.  I use to have the urge and
then a few seconds, up to a minute, before flow.  Now is urge and flow all
together.  With my tottering walk and wearing of diapers, all I'm missing is
the energy of a tottler.

My MRIs didn't show any difference - no infection just the same spinal scars at
C4-T1 and T10-T12.  I had a deep vein ultra sound - no blood clots.  I go for
Spinal Tap and blood work on the 8th.  I've done some searching and will talk to
doctor about possible thyroid problems which would cause it to function poorly,
or several other things.  I'm having trouble keeping my vitamine D levels up -
if I go below 10,000 IU daily then my blood levels really dip.

Are you back in the states for good or just a break?

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.