From: Gerry Surette
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 7:49 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] re walking with a cane

I too have severe nerve pain whether I walk do chores or whatever. I take
gabapentin ; for nerve pain xanaflex for spasticity and baclofen the
combination helps ne survive without the zanaflex i have trouble putting one
foot ahead of the other, it feels like i am pulling a 30 lb. ball with every
step. I too walk with a cane and use the walls for balance but outside  i use a
walker with a seat as I have to sit down after a few steps due to spasms. but i
keep perserving as they say no pain no gain Gerry in plus 105 degrees with the
humidex in montreal