Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 02:13:22 -0700
From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2010 #283
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2010 : Issue 283

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] re walking with a cane     [ "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel ]
  Re: [TMIC] I'm back!                  [ "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel ]
  Re: [TMIC] I'm back!                  [ "Pieter and Heather" <pieterheather ]
  Re: [TMIC] I'm back!                  [ "Lori Biehler" <lbieh...@earthlink. ]
  [TMIC] Sativex                        [ Regina Rummel <regina...@sbcglobal. ]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:43:52 -0500
From: jan...@centurytel.net
To: suret...@sympatico.ca; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] re walking with a cane

Gerry,  are you not allowed enough baclofen to control the spasms?      I use
that too, and it took a while to get the right amount to work, but I really
like it.   Of
course, I realize we are all different and can tolerate only so much.       I
would talk to your doc and see what can be done with the baclofen.
I also would HATE your weather.     My body does not tolerate heat, especially
with not having fans going in the rooms I am in.     So, we keep the temp low,
and
have ceiling fans in every room.                       Hope you get
improvement.     I had to bug my doc several times for amount changes in meds
to get as comfortable
as I am.      Hope you can too - let me know.
Janice