That is great!    Thanks for the info.      Janice

From: bgunny7...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:29 PM
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] chair

My daughter suggested I go to "gofreebies.com" and se what they have for free.
Well, I saw this add for motorizes wheel chairs and clicked on it. It was for a
place called "Orbit Medical". About a week later, I got a  call from a guy
about the chair, Chris Aters is his name. He said he was sending a questionaire
to my Doctor. I called the Doc and told him to watch for it. Two weeks ago I
got a call from Chris again telling me I qualified, hah. Today I got a "Jazzy
Select Elite" Chair with al the trimmings, no cost to me. Just thought I'd pass
this on in case someone needs one.