Yesterday my ex wife and daughters duplex went up in flames. It started in their neighbors part, unknown origin as of right now as to the cause. Please keep them in your prayers, Red Cross has them in a hotel for 5 days and then they are on their own. It was a total loss, and that was their car too that was melted to nothing. Both are disabled; Sara has auto immune like me, Sally my ex wife lost 2/3's of her right lung and both breasts to cancer and they are worried it is in her lymph glands. And now this... Life is cruel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N93sIqERB0