From: pjv1...@chartermi.net [mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:43 PM
To: tmic
Subject: [TMIC] Jude (hey Jude) Better News

Our prayers are being answered and Jude is responding.  David said she has
become more talkative and is eating better.  He sent me a note on facebook that
she requested a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning.  Ahh.
comfort food!

I know I don't need to ask you to keep praying.  What a family of believers we
have here.

Love to all
Patti - Michigan